|Energy from Storms||Hunting for Lightning||Lightning Catcher||Nikola Tesla's Heritage||Health & Safety||Important Data||Artificial Lightning||Ball Lightning Generator||Protection from Lightning||Storm Energy Center||Storm Season|
Storm Season is a Las Megas Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 4 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on July 31, 2015.
|"It's storm season in Las Megas! This rare natural phenomenon isn't just a beautiful sight – it's a source of energy too!"|
|"The residents beg the mayor: use the energy of the storm"|
|"Start researching and find out how to make use of the storms, provide the city with extra energy and put on a real lightning show!"|
Stage 1 - Energy from Storms
It's storm season in Las Megas. This rare natural phenomenon isn't just a beautiful sight – it's a source of energy too!
- Go to Las Megas to start using the energy of the storms.
|Go to Las Megas|
- Great start! Hurry and start researching to find a way to capture lightning and use its energy for the good of the city.
Stage 2 - Hunting for Lightning
To use the energy of the storm, you must build a Lightning Catcher.
- Start building the Lightning Catcher to catch lightning strikes and transform them into electricity for Las Megas.
|Buy a Lightning Catcher Foundation|
- Wonderful! You get building materials as a reward. They're in your Storehouse.
- 05 x Weather Radar
Stage 3 - Lightning Catcher
A single powerful storm releases a shocking amount of energy!
- Build the Lightning Catcher and an Institute of Anomalous Aerospace Events.
|Build the Lightning Catcher|
|Buy a Institute of Anomalous Aerospace Events
- You did a great job on this task! Now it's time to test run your Lightning Catcher!
Stage 4 - Nikola Tesla's Heritage
Nikola Tesla was considered a true expert on lightning. Start studying his work and carry out a range of experiments. You're going to need a Tesla Museum and a Lightning Physics Laboratory.
- Complete a test run of the Lightning Catcher. Build the Lightning Physics Laboratory and the Tesla Museum.
|Build a Lightning Physics Laboratory|
|Buy a Tesla Museum
|Accept the Lightning Catcher Test Run contract
- Great job! You get building materials as a reward. Keep studying lightning and you'll get a gift!
- 05 x Engineering Software
Stage 5 - Health & Safety
Safety first! Hold a course on how to stay safe from lightning for your friends.
- Build the Lightning Strike Counter to research storm activity. Don't forget to learn how to stay safe from lightning before you start your research!
|Build the Lightning Strike Counter|
|Complete the "Staying Safe from Lightning" contract
- You wisely approached the storm season in Las Megas and you get the Tesla Coil as a reward. Build it and start harvesting electricity from storms!
Stage 6 - Important Data
To predict the time and place of the next lightning strike, you'll need an Atmospheric Conductivity Sensor.
- Build the Atmospheric Conductivity Sensor and don't forget to visit a screening of The Inventions of Nikola Tesla with your friends!
|Build the Atmospheric Conductivity Sensor|
|Accept the "The Inventions of Nikola Tesla" Film Screening contract
|Buy a Ball Lightning Generator Foundation|
- Great job on this task. Keep studying lightning and the storm season will make Las Megas flourish!
Stage 7 - Artificial Lightning
Lightning isn't just a natural source of electricity – it's an unbelievably beautiful sight to see! Start preparing for a lightning show. Perform a range of experiments to create artificial lightning.
- Build a Modular Lightning Transformer to transform lightning energy into alternating current. Start building the Wardenclyffe Tower so you can keep a vigilant eye on the weather.
|Build the Modular Lightning Transformer|
|Complete the Experiment to Create Artificial Lightning contract
|Buy the Wardenclyffe Tower Foundation|
- Great work! You receive building materials as a reward. Use them wisely!
- 10 x Tech Drawing
Stage 8 - Ball Lightning Generator
Ball lightning is considered to be one of the most mysterious natural phenomena. Build a Ball Lightning Generator to perform a range of scientific experiments and discover the secret of ball lightning.
- Build the Ball Lightning Generator and start building the Storm Energy Center. Don't forget to measure the conductivity of the air!
|Build the Ball Lightning Generator
|Complete the Measuring Atmospheric Conductivity contract
|Buy the Storm Energy Center Foundation|
- You took care of this task and you get building materials as a reward. Use them to build the Wardenclyffe Tower!
- 05 x Winch
Stage 9 - Protection from Lightning
You've carried out full-scale research on lightning and now you can design a lightning protection system for a lightning show!
- Build the Wardenclyffe Tower to keep a vigilant eye on the weather. Based on the data you have, design a lightning protection system for the lightning show.
|Build the Wardenclyffe Tower
|Complete the Designing a Lightning Protection System contract
- All right! Hurry and finish the last task to get a stunning gift!
Stage 10 - Storm Energy Center
Carry out the necessary research to solve the mystery of ball lightning.
- Build the Storm Energy Center to use storm energy for the good of the city. Complete this task and you'll get a well-deserved reward and the ability to hold a lightning show in Las Megas!
|Build the Storm Energy Center
|Complete the Researching Ball Lightning contract
- Great work! Lightning energy will serve Las Megas's needs, and its citizens already can't wait for the exciting lightning show! As a reward, you receive the Watt Towers. Build them to get a new title!
Reward - Storm Season
Achievement after Building the Watt Towers
|"You built the Watt Towers and earned a new title: Conqueror of Lightning. Share this news with your friends!"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Сезон гроз" which translates to "Season thunderstorms".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10078381.