- Create your own state or join an existing one to exchange materials with other mayors and help each other. Unite in states with players around the world!
The State is a gameplay feature introduced on December 12, 2017. Each state itself represents a group of players who work together on developing their state by completing tasks, exchanging building materials, etc...
Properties of a State
- A state may contain a maximum of 30 members.
- An empty state will automatically be deleted.
- The members are assigned into 3 roles: Governor, Deputy Governor and Mayor.
- The creator of the state is automatically positioned as Governor; and any players who joins are positioned as Mayors.
- The Governor may appoint (or unappoint) any one as Deputy Governor (assistant).
- The Governor may leave the position by appointing anyone else Governor.
- A state can be of three types:
- Open: anyone can join the state anytime
- By Application: anyone can apply to join, the Governor or a Deputy Governor can accept the invitation.
- Closed: Only a member of the state can invite others to join.
- Statics on the upper left corner in the state's window shows:
- State type
- Member quantity
- companioned members of the player (before joining/ creating the state)
- collected experience by all per week (reset after begin of new week)
- sended material gifts by all per week (reset after begin of new week)
Besides joining an existing state, the player has the opportunity to create an own state. Therefore (s)he has to reached at least Level 15.
- Name (between 3 and 30 letters; cannot be changed)
- Coat of Arms
- Country (to be selected from 239 choices including "All", "Other", "International State")
- Description (maximum 100 characters)
- State type
- Entering level (between 15 and 1000)
This results 1,887,840 possible emblem combinations!
Since the initiation of state contests the state can obtain aditional state symbols and shapes.
Joining/ Leaving State
If the staffs set the state type on "open", any player can join the state at any time as long as (s)he reached the required entering level. If the state type is "closed", the player needs an invitation by state members. Sending an application for joining is possible if the type is set on "by application", the (Deputy) Governor decides whether to accept the invitation or deny. As soon as the player joins a state, the State Hall changes its level, depending on the state's development level, and the state's coat of arms appears on the State Hall ribbons. Leaving the state is possible at any time, and will undo all state progress for the player.
|Complete state tasks. Time waits for no one!||Get materials for the State Capital!||Earn experience and make your State famous!|
The state's development identifies by collected State Experience. To earn state experience the members have to complete tasks at the different State Administrations. Every district has its own administration building. At the beginning every state has level 1. New districts and infrastructures are unlocked if the state reaches higher levels. As of now, the experience bar reaches a maximum of 400,000 (Level 8).
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Freeport & Miami||Miami Main Station||Venice||South District|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
|Chinatown||North District||Capital Airport||Beverly Hills|
|Level 1||0||Freeport (pre-built) and Miami District|
|Level 2||8,000||Miami Main Station|
|Level 4||40,000||South District|
|Level 6||175,000||North District|
|Level 7||270,000||Capital Airport|
|Level 8||400,000||Beverly Hills|
The state can also be developed by upgrading quarter buildings (business districts, complexes etc.), train stations, resource buildings and infrastructures. For each building there are 3 building materials to invest in all which can be obtained by completing tasks at the Center of Ocean Transport. A member can own 500 materials at once.
The quarter buildings don't give additional State Experience but are important to unlock new task boxes at the corresponding district administration building. They have like all state buildings 4 upgradable levels, except for quarter buildings in rebuilding process that can have up to 24 (and maybe more) levels. The names and artworks for the different quarter buildings are random generated, but every name appears once. Even the rebuild levels of one quarter building have different artworks. All rebuild levels of a quarter building require the same amount of materials as of the last upgrade level (Level 4). Idea after the rebuilding is to change the look so that one building doesn't resemble other ones — many buildings can have the same artwork — or because the player don't like the current artwork etc. Only the (Deputy) Governor can activate the rebuild process.
|List of possible State Tasks|
The State gameplay feature is remarkable for providing the possibility for players to send messages. Maximally 50 messages are visible in the chat history and one message can contain up to 100 characters, emojis included. Additionally state members can send material requests and can share required materials (max 5 items of the same type). The green request button is left of the message input-box. A request lasts 8 hours and disappears after members sended all 5 items or the timer reached zero.
Messages appears automatically in the chatroom by following events:
- material requests
- requests to rebuild a quarter building (by the (Deputy) Governor)
- joining/ leaving of members
- level up of the state
- nomination/ dismissal of the Deputy Governor
- earning new emblem parts from contests
Besides the "chat section" there is a "news section" (symbol: envelope) where only the governor and deputy governor(s) can send messages to the state community.
Since an update on October 18, 2018 state members can compete against other states all around the world. A state contest lasts 7 days and repeats instantly again. Ten contests form one season → 70 days for a whole season. During the contests the state has to collect State Experience to reach higher leagues and obtain season rewards (buildings, , Building Coupons and emblem parts) by earning ranking points. Every member of a state enter automatically the contest. Does a member leave or join a state after a contest started he won't be able to get all rewards that the state wins.
There are 7 leagues:
- Village League (all states beginns initially here)
- Town League
- City League
- District League
- Regional League
- Federal League
- World League
A state has to compete against 29 other states in a contest. Unlike in other leagues all states that reached the world league are combined in one group. Every league has a requirement of minimum State Experience to not move down. Is a season over the state is no more able the get season rewards but can still compete in "after contests" and can therefore earn ranking points and rewards. As a new season beginns the state starts in that league that the state would get into (stay, move up or move down) after the last contest.
- For more information like "What are ranking points?", tap on the green info button in the upper left corner of the contest window.
The World Leaderboard shows the top 1000 states with the most earned ranking points of all time. The Season Leaderboard shows the best 1000 states of the running season.
Name Release Date File:Soccer Season Logo.png Soccer Season October 18, 2018 File:Winter Sports Championship Logo.png Winter Sports Championship January 10, 2019
Tips and Suggestions
- Joining an existing State with many members brings more neighbors that i.a. can send materials to the player.
- At collecting experience and materials: Accept similar (or identical) tasks as far as possible.
- It is suggestive to finish the six infrastructures for the area first (police stations, fire stations, hospitals, rail stations*, water purification plant and power plant) and then beginning to upgrade quarter buildings.
- It should be focused on upgrading all quarter buildings by their first 4 levels before they get rebuilt.
- Tasks with the goal, to complete the same contract multiple times from a fixed production building, are not recommended because the player is forced to pay with to finish them in time.
- Railroad task are not recommened to accept because there are empirically impossible to accomplish -> Meaning of upgrading all train stations unclear (see point 3)
- Leave or join a state between seasons to earn season rewards
List of selectable countries
|List of selectable countries|
|*||All • International State|
|A||Afghanistan • Aland Islands • Albania • Algiers[t 1] • American Samoa • Andorra • Angola • Anguilla • Antigua and Barbuda • Argentina • Armenia • Aruba • Australia • Austria • Azerbaijan|
|B||Bahamas • Bahrain • Bangladesh • Barbados • Belorussia • Belgium • Belize • Benin • Bermuda • Bhutan • Bolivia • Bosnia and Herzegovina • Botswana • Brazil • Brunei • Bulgaria • Burkina Faso • Burundi|
|C||Cambodia • Cameroon • Canada • Canary Islands • Cape Verde • Caribbean Netherlands • Cayman Islands • Central Afr. Republic • Chad • Chagos Archipelago • Chile • China • Christmas Island • Columbia • Comoros • Cook Islands • Costa Rica • Cote d'Ivoire • Croatia • Cuba • Curacao • Cyprus • Czech Republic|
|D||Denmark • Djibouti • Dominica • Dominican Republic|
|E||East Congo[t 2] • East Timor • Ecuador • Egypt • El Salvador • Equatorial Guinea • Eritrea • Estonia • Ethiopia|
|F||Falkland Islands • Faroe Islands • Fiji • Finland • France • French Guiana • French Polynesia|
|G||Gabon • Gambia • Georgia • Germany • Ghana • Gibraltar • Greece • Greenland • Grenada • Guadeloupe • Guam • Guatemala • Guernsey • Guinea • Guinea-Bissau • Guyana|
|H||Haiti • Honduras • Hong Kong • Hungary|
|I||Iceland • India • Indonesia • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Isle of Man • Israel • Italy|
|J||Jamaica • Japan • Jersey • Jordan|
|K||Kazakhstan • Kenya • Kiribati • Kosovo • Kuwait • Kyrgyzstan|
|L||Laos • Latvia • Lebanon • Lesotho • Liberia • Libya • Liechtenstein • Lithuania • Luxembourg|
|M||Macau • Macedonia • Madagascar • Malawi • Malaysia • Maldives • Mali • Malta • Marshall Islands • Martinique • Mauritania • Mauritius • Mayotte • Mexico • Micronesia • Moldavia • Monaco • Mongolia • Montenegro • Montserrat • Morocco • Mozambique • Myanmar|
|N||Namibia • Nauru • Nepal • Netherlands • New Caledonia • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Niger • Nigeria • Niue • Norfolk • North Korea • Norway|
|P||Pakistan • Palau • Palestine • Panama • Papua New Guinea • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Puerto Rico|
|R||Reunion • Romania • Russia • Rwanda|
|S||Sahrawi Republic • Saint Barthelemy • Saint Kitts and Nevis • Saint Lucia • Saint Vincent • Samoa • San Marino • Sao Tome and Principe • Saudi Arabia • Senegal • Serbia • Seychelles • Sierra Leone • Singapore • Sint Maarten • Slovakia • Slovenia • Solomon Islands • Somalia • South Africa • South Korea • South Sudan • Spain • Sri Lanka • Sudan • Suriname • Swaziland • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria|
|T||Taiwan • Tajikistan • Tanzania • Thailand • Togo • Tokelau • Tonga • Trinidad and Tobago • Tunisia • Turkey • Turkmenistan • Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI) • Tuvalu|
|U||UAE • Uganda • Ukraine • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Uzbekistan|
|V||Vanuatu • Vatican • Venezuela • Vietnam • Virgin Islands|
|W||West Congo[t 3]|
|Z||Zambia • Zimbabwe|
- ↑ Algiers is the name of the capital of Algeria, which is supposed to be the name!
- ↑ The flag used in the game is swapped with West Congo
- ↑ The flag used in the game is swapped with East Congo