- Create your own state or join an existing one to exchange materials with other mayors and help each other. Unite in states with players around the world!
The State is a gameplay feature introduced on December 12, 2017. Each state itself represents a group of players who work together on developing their state by completing tasks, exchanging building materials, etc...
Properties of a State
- A state may contain a maximum of 30 members.
- An empty state will automatically be deleted.
- The members are assigned into 3 roles: Governor, Deputy Governor and Mayor.
- The creator of the state is automatically positioned as Governor; and any players who joins are positioned as Mayors.
- The Governor may appoint (or unappoint) any one as Deputy Governor (assistant).
- The Governor may leave the position by appointing anyone else Governor.
- The Governor can be automatically removed should he be inactive for a long time.
- A state can be of three types:
- Open: anyone can join the state anytime
- By Application: anyone can apply to join, the Governor or a Deputy Governor can accept the invitation.
- Closed: Only a member of the state can invite others to join.
- Statics on the upper left corner in the state's window shows:
- State type
- Member quantity
- Number of friends on the state
- State experience cumulated by all members per week (reset after begin of new week)
- Gifts sent by all members per week (reset after begin of new week) [only includes material gift sent which were requested on the state chat.
Besides joining an existing state, the player has the opportunity to create an own state. Therefore (s)he has to reached at least Level 15.
- Name (between 3 and 30 letters; cannot be changed)
- Coat of Arms
- Country (to be selected from 239 choices including "All", "Other", "International State")
- Description (maximum 100 characters)
- State type
- Entering level (between 15 and 1000)
The state emblem is also has to be specified when the state is created and can be changed at any time. The coat of arms can compose up to 3 parts: symbol, shape and background. After creating the state, the state emblem will be displayed in the friends' ribbon. It can be chosen between 24 symbols, 19 shapes, 20 backgrounds and the 6 proposed colors (green, blue, dark grey, red, silver and yellow) for each of the emblem parts.
This results 1,887,840 possible emblem combinations!
Since the initiation of state contests the state can obtain aditional state symbols and shapes.
Joining/ Leaving State
If the staffs set the state type on "open", any player can join the state at any time as long as (s)he reached the required entering level. If the state type is "closed", the player needs an invitation by state members. Sending an application for joining is possible if the type is set on "by application", the (Deputy) Governor decides whether to accept the invitation or deny. As soon as the player joins a state, the State Hall changes its level, depending on the state's development level, and the state's coat of arms appears on the State Hall ribbons. Leaving the state is possible at any time, and will undo all state progress for the player.
|Complete state tasks. Time waits for no one!||Get materials for the State Capital!||Earn experience and make your State famous!|
The state's development identifies by collected State Experience. To earn state experience the members have to complete tasks at the different State Administrations. Every district has its own administration building. At the beginning every state has level 1. New districts and infrastructures are unlocked if the state reaches higher levels. As of now, the experience bar reaches a maximum of 650,000 (Level 9).
|Level 1||0||Freeport (pre-built) and Miami District|
|Level 2||8,000||Miami Main Station|
|Level 4||40,000||South District|
|Level 6||175,000||North District|
|Level 7||270,000||Capital Airport|
|Level 8||400,000||Beverly Hills|
The state can also be developed by upgrading quarter buildings (business districts, complexes etc.), train stations, resource buildings and infrastructures. For each building there are 3 building materials to invest in all which can be obtained by completing tasks at the Center of Ocean Transport. A member can own 500 materials at once.
The quarter buildings don't give additional State Experience but are important to unlock new task boxes at the corresponding district administration building. They have like all state buildings 4 upgradable levels, except for quarter buildings in rebuilding process that can have up to 24 (and maybe more) levels. The names and artworks for the different quarter buildings are random generated, but every name appears once. Even the rebuild levels of one quarter building have different artworks. All rebuild levels of a quarter building require the same amount of materials as of the last upgrade level (Level 4). Idea after the rebuilding is to change the look so that one building doesn't resemble other ones — many buildings can have the same artwork — or because the player don't like the current artwork etc. Only the (Deputy) Governor can activate the rebuild process.
|List of possible State Tasks|
During an update on Mon January 20, 2020 the old production buildings were removed and therefore the contract tasks as well.
|List of removed State Tasks|
The State gameplay feature is remarkable for providing the possibility for players to send messages. Maximally 50 messages are visible in the chat history and one message can contain up to 100 characters, emojis included. Additionally state members can send material requests and can share required materials (max 5 items of the same type). The green request button is left of the message input-box. A request lasts 8 hours and disappears after members sended all 5 items or the timer reached zero.
Messages appears automatically in the chatroom by following events:
- material requests
- requests to rebuild a quarter building (by the (Deputy) Governor)
- joining/ leaving of members
- level up of the state
- nomination/ dismissal of the Deputy Governor
- earning new emblem parts from contests
Besides the "chat section" there is a "news section" (symbol: envelope) where only the governor and deputy governor(s) can send messages to the state community.
Since an update on Thu October 18, 2018 state members can compete against other states all around the world. A state contest lasts 7 days and repeats instantly again. Ten contests form one season → 70 days for a whole season. Since the contest Food Industry on Thu November 21, 2019 the period of a contest was reduced to 6 weeks (equals 42 days). During the contests the state has to collect State Experience to reach higher leagues and obtain season rewards (buildings, , Building Coupons and emblem parts) by earning ranking points. Every member of a state enter automatically the contest. Does a member leave or join a state after a contest started he won't be able to get all rewards that the state wins.
There are 7 leagues:
- Wood League (initial league)
- Town League
- City League
- District League
- Regional League
- Federal League
- World League
A state has to compete against 29 other states in a contest. Unlike in other leagues all states that reached the world league are combined in one group. Every league has a requirement of minimum State Experience to not move down. Is a season over the state is no more able the get season rewards but can still compete in "after contests" and can therefore earn ranking points and rewards. As a new season beginns the state starts in that league that the state would get into (stay, move up or move down) after the last contest.
- For more information like "What are ranking points?", tap on the green info button in the upper left corner of the contest window. (Android/iOS)
Chest Piggy Bank
The bank is a feature added to the state contests and was introduced on Thu August 8, 2019. State members have to earn state experience where all efforts of the members added up. It's a 10-stage progress where every stage has rewards and is labelled with a progress chest icon. A Chest Piggy Bank event lasts 3 days and after these all state members receive all rewards of the unlocked stages. Otherwise if the state earned 30,000 before the timer expires, all members get all rewards instantly after reaching state 10. The event starts one day after a state contest has begun. A member has to earn state experience if he want to receive all unlocked rewards by the state. The building rewards were previously in 4-n-Action Bargain sets available. Exceptional for the first 6 weeks in which the buildings originate from the very first 4-n-Action Bargain set that was never released.
|4||800||3x Required Materials|
|5||1,500||A special building|
|6||2,500||5x Required Materials|
|7||5,000||01 x Building Coupon for 10 materials|
|9||20,000||01 x Building Coupon for 10 materials|
|Chest Piggy Bank Buildings|
|Government Reception House||2x3 Plot
31 and 24
|6,600 and 45,000
8,000 and 180 every 6 hours
Coin per Minute: 22.22
XP per Minute: 0.50
Can be sold for 1,500
|August 09, 2019|
|Montgomery Tower||2x2 Plot
35 and 28
|8,700 and 66,000
12,000 and 220 every 6 hours
Coin per Minute: 33.33
XP per Minute: 0.61
Can be sold for 2,000
|August 16, 2019|
|Waterfall with Cliff||3x3 Plot
No resource needed
|3,000 and 32,000
Can be sold for 500
|August 23, 2019|
|Republican Party Headquarters||2x3 Plot
56 and 36
|1,000 and 76,000
1,800 and 45 every 5 hours
Coin per Minute: 6
XP per Minute: 0.15
Can be sold for 100,000
|August 30, 2019|
|Antaeus Hotel Complex||3x3 Plot
89 and 63
|1,200 and 78,000
5,200 and 80 every 6 hours
Coin per Minute: 14.44
XP per Minute: 0.22
Can be sold for 120,000
|September 06, 2019|
|Orbit Hotel||2x3 Plot
62 and 57
|1,500 and 54,000
5,200 and 104 every 7 hours
Coin per Minute: 12.38
XP per Minute: 0.25
Can be sold for 150,000
|September 13, 2019|
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 11||September 20, 2019|
November 07, 2019
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 01||November 08, 2019|
December 26, 2019
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 02||December 27, 2019|
February 13, 2020
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 03||February 14, 2020|
April 2, 2020
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 04||April 3, 2020|
May 21, 2020
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 05||May 22, 2020|
July 9, 2020
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 06||July 10, 2020|
August 27, 2020
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 07||August 28, 2020|
October 15, 2020
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 08||October 16, 2020|
December 3, 2020
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 09||December 4, 2020|
January 21, 2021
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 10||January 22, 2021|
March 11, 2021
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 12||March 12, 2021|
April 29, 2021
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 13||April 30, 2021|
June 17, 2021
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 14||June 18, 2021|
August 5, 2021
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 15||August 6, 2021|
September 23, 2021
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 16
(without reward buildings)
|September 24, 2021|
October 21, 2021
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 17
(without Church of Peter and Paul in Katowice)
|October 22, 2021|
December 2, 2021
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 18
(without Abu Ghosh Monastery)
|December 3, 2021|
January 13, 2022
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 19||January 14, 2022|
March 3, 2022
|4-n-Action Bargain Set 20||March 4, 2022|
The World Leaderboard shows the top 1000 states with the most earned ranking points of all time. The Season Leaderboard shows the best 1000 states of the running season.
Tips and Suggestions
- Joining an existing State with many members brings more neighbors that i.a. can send materials to the player
- At collecting experience and materials: Accept similar (or identical) tasks as far as possible
- It is suggestive to finish the six infrastructures for the area first (police stations, fire stations, hospitals, rail stations*, water purification plant and power plant) and then beginning to upgrade quarter buildings
- It should be focused on upgrading all quarter buildings by their first 4 levels before they get rebuilt
- Tasks with the goal, to complete the same contract multiple times from a fixed production building, are not recommended because the player is forced to pay with to finish them in time
- Railroad task are not recommened to accept because they seem impossible to accomplish within the defined time -> upgrading all train stations makes in this case not much sense
- Leave or join a state between seasons to earn season rewards, otherwise you won't get the possibility
- Avoid hard tasks as long as possible while other players in your state are able to deal with them
- Should you be a new player since Mon January 20, 2020 and a experience task appears where you should finish contracts from deprecated buildings (→ Pre-2020 production buildings), contact the support via app in the settings to remove them
List of selectable countries or regions
|List of selectable countries|
|*||All • International State|
|A||Afghanistan • Aland Islands • Albania • Algiers[t 1] • American Samoa • Andorra • Angola • Anguilla • Antigua and Barbuda • Argentina • Armenia • Aruba • Australia • Austria • Azerbaijan|
|B||Bahamas • Bahrain • Bangladesh • Barbados • Belorussia • Belgium • Belize • Benin • Bermuda • Bhutan • Bolivia • Bosnia and Herzegovina • Botswana • Brazil • Brunei • Bulgaria • Burkina Faso • Burundi|
|C||Cambodia • Cameroon • Canada • Canary Islands • Cape Verde • Caribbean Netherlands • Cayman Islands • Central Afr. Republic • Chad • Chagos Archipelago • Chile • China • Christmas Island • Columbia • Comoros • Cook Islands • Costa Rica • Cote d'Ivoire • Croatia • Cuba • Curacao • Cyprus • Czech Republic|
|D||Denmark • Djibouti • Dominica • Dominican Republic|
|E||East Congo[t 2] • East Timor • Ecuador • Egypt • El Salvador • Equatorial Guinea • Eritrea • Estonia • Ethiopia|
|F||Falkland Islands • Faroe Islands • Fiji • Finland • France • French Guiana • French Polynesia|
|G||Gabon • Gambia • Georgia • Germany • Ghana • Gibraltar • Greece • Greenland • Grenada • Guadeloupe • Guam • Guatemala • Guernsey • Guinea • Guinea-Bissau • Guyana|
|H||Haiti • Honduras • Hong Kong • Hungary|
|I||Iceland • India • Indonesia • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Isle of Man • Israel • Italy|
|J||Jamaica • Japan • Jersey • Jordan|
|K||Kazakhstan • Kenya • Kiribati • Kosovo • Kuwait • Kyrgyzstan|
|L||Laos • Latvia • Lebanon • Lesotho • Liberia • Libya • Liechtenstein • Lithuania • Luxembourg|
|M||Macau • Macedonia • Madagascar • Malawi • Malaysia • Maldives • Mali • Malta • Marshall Islands • Martinique • Mauritania • Mauritius • Mayotte • Mexico • Micronesia • Moldavia • Monaco • Mongolia • Montenegro • Montserrat • Morocco • Mozambique • Myanmar|
|N||Namibia • Nauru • Nepal • Netherlands • New Caledonia • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Niger • Nigeria • Niue • Norfolk • North Korea • Norway|
|P||Pakistan • Palau • Palestine • Panama • Papua New Guinea • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Puerto Rico|
|R||Reunion • Romania • Russia • Rwanda|
|S||Sahrawi Republic • Saint Barthelemy • Saint Kitts and Nevis • Saint Lucia • Saint Vincent • Samoa • San Marino • Sao Tome and Principe • Saudi Arabia • Senegal • Serbia • Seychelles • Sierra Leone • Singapore • Sint Maarten • Slovakia • Slovenia • Solomon Islands • Somalia • South Africa • South Korea • South Sudan • Spain • Sri Lanka • Sudan • Suriname • Swaziland • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria|
|T||Taiwan • Tajikistan • Tanzania • Thailand • Togo • Tokelau • Tonga • Trinidad and Tobago • Tunisia • Turkey • Turkmenistan • Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI) • Tuvalu|
|U||UAE • Uganda • Ukraine • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Uzbekistan|
|V||Vanuatu • Vatican • Venezuela • Vietnam • Virgin Islands|
|W||West Congo[t 3]|
|Z||Zambia • Zimbabwe|
- Algiers is the name of the capital of Algeria, which is supposed to be the name!
- The flag used in the game is swapped with West Congo
- The flag used in the game is swapped with East Congo
- Before Thu September 30, 2021, Wood League was called Village League