|Discovery in the Desert||Dark Legends||Mysterious City in the Sand||Terrible Message||Ever Onwards!||Puzzling City||Trap Map||Mirage or Reality?||Was there ever a Curse?||Mummy Party||Pharaoh's Curse|
Pharaoh's Curse is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 6 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on October 27, 2016. The event also provides for Halloween Contest.
|"A sandstorm has passed through the Megapolis desert, uncovering the ruins of an ancient city. Legend has it that the city is full of treasure… And it's protected by the terrible curse of the pharaoh!"|
|"The residents are asking the mayor to: go treasure hunting"|
|"It takes more than a legend to frighten the fearless mayor of Megapolis and his team! Set out in search of treasure… But be very careful."|
Stage 1 - Discovery in the Desert
|"A sandstorm has swept through the Megapolis desert, uncovering the ruins of an ancient city. They say that many terrible, mysterious and terribly mysterious legends are linked to this place!"
"Start building an Archaeological Research Lab to restore and carefully study the ancient city in the Megapolis desert."
|Lay the Archaeological Research Lab foundation|
- "You're off to a good start! Want to share your mysterious discovery?"
- 05 x 3D Scanners
Stage 2 - Dark Legends
|"The ancient city is surrounded by mysteries to this day. Legend has it that untold riches hide behind its walls. But anyone who goes in search of the treasure must pass a deadly test."
"Finish building the Archaeological Research Lab and start restoring the Pharaoh Temple."
|Build the Archaeological Research Lab|
|Start restoring the Pharaoh Temple|
- "Great job! But something strange has started happening at the excavation… Get started on the next task to get to the bottom of it all!"
Stage 3 - Mysterious City in the Sand
|"Circumstances are unsettling at the excavation: equipment is breaking, the chief archaeologist has begun to cough suspiciously, and someone even claims that he saw living mummies!"
"Start restoring the Sand City. But be very careful! It seems something strange is happening in the city…"
|Start building the Egyptology Center
|Start restoring the Sand City|
- "The chief archaeologist has gone home, and there are living mummies wandering the ruins of the Pharaoh Temple! What's in store for your exploration party next?"
Stage 4 - Terrible Message
|"During the excavation, your archaeologists found a giant tablet with an ancient message on it. Start decoding it!"
"Restore the Frame of the Sand City and decode an ancient message found by archaeologists during the excavation. It might have something important to say."
|Restore the Sand City Frame|
|Accept the Decoding the Ancient Message contract
- "You completed the task! Your reward is: building materials for restoring the Sand City. Tell your friends about your gift!"
- 10 x Brackets
Stage 5 - Ever Onwards!
|"The ancient message mentions a terrible curse that protects the pharaoh's treasure. But don't plan to give up now, do you?"
"Restore the Sand City and prepare well for further excavations – find information about the ancient city in the archives."
|Restore the Sand City|
|Complete the Collecting Archive Data contract
- "Your efforts haven't been in vain! You get a Building Certificate for 10 materials as a reward. Tell your friends!"
- 01 x Building Coupon for 10 materials
Stage 6 - Puzzling City
|"Explore the system of hidden mechanisms in the Sand City. It opens hidden doors and controls secret traps."
"Start restoring Scarab Temple and investigate the system of hidden mechanisms. Don't forget to upgrade the Archaeological Research Lab!"
|Upgrade the Archaeological Research Lab to the Archaeological Research Institute|
|Start restoring the Scarab Temple|
|Accept the Investigating Hidden Mechanisms contract
- "Great job! Continue the excavation and you're sure to find the treasure!"
Stage 7 - Trap Map
|"Create a map of hidden traps, then you'll be able to avoid them all!"
"Create a map of the hidden traps. Then you'll be able to restore Scarab Temple without worrying. Maybe the treasure is hidden inside it?"
|Restore Scarab Temple
|Complete the Mapping Hidden Traps contract
- "What a shame! There's no treasure in Scarab Temple, but there are useful building materials. Use them wisely!"
- 10 x Hydraulic Hammer
Stage 8 - Mirage or Reality?
|"The bravest of your group of archaeologists went to scout out the Pharaoh Temple. He says that there are no mummies at the pyramid! Could it have been just a mirage?"
"Restore the Frame of the Pharaoh Temple and start building the Egyptian Pyramids. Find out more about the curious phenomenon of mirages alongside your friends!"
|Restore the Pharaoh Temple Frame|
|Start building the Egyptian Pyramids
|Accept the Studying the Phenomenon of Mirages contract
- "You did a great job on this task and earned a useful gift – building materials. Be sure to tell your friends!"
- 05 x Research Equipment
Stage 9 - Was there ever a Curse?
|"An SUV has appeared on the horizon. Looks like it's the chief archaeologist returning to the excavation. And he doesn't look sick at all!"
"Your chief archaeologist has caught a common cold. That means there was no pharaoh's curse! Now nothing prevents you from finding the treasure!"
|Upgrade the Archaeological Research Institute to the Central Archaeological Research Institute
|Complete the Solving the Pharaoh's Curse contract
- "Feel a tremor? That's the pharaoh's treasure calling us! It's closer than ever. Hurry and find it!"
Stage 10 - Mummy Party
|"The pharaoh's curse doesn't even exist. That's worth celebrating!"
"Restore the Pharaoh Temple and invite as many friends as you can to the Mummy Returns Halloween party. It'll be scarily fun!"
|Restore the Pharaoh Temple|
|Accept the Mummy Returns Halloween Party contract
- "Outstanding! You solved the mystery of the pharaoh's curse and found the treasure! Your prize is the Pharaoh Museum Treasury. Be sure to tell your friends!"
- Pharaoh Museum Treasury
For completing Stage 10
- Achievement after building the Pharaoh Museum Treasury
|"You solved the mystery of the curse and got the Pharaoh Museum Treasury. Your new achievement is: Destroyer of Legends! Tell your friends."|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Заклятие фараона" which translates to "Pharaoh's Curse".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10077120.
|• Archaeological Research Lab • Sand City • Pharaoh Temple • Scarab Temple • Egyptian Pyramids • Egyptology Center|| |