Lost Island III is a special contest released by Social Quantum and the third one that takes place on Lost Island. It is a timed contest in which the player has 14 days to construct/clear buildings, complete contracts, collect benefits at buildings or the "mining game" to accrue points toward placement on a leaderboard. These special buildings are only available during the timed event. It was released as part of an update on Thu July 4, 2019.
On the last day of the contest the player get an offer which multiply the amount of artifacts, that can be obtained at fixed buildings or excavated at the Flooded Temple, by two.
|Explore the Flooded Temple||Find treasure and tools||Use tools to clear buildings||Find the lost diagrams and restore the Minotaur's Labyrinth|
|Produce tools in workshops||Use tools to explore the Flooded Temple||Find tools, ancient coins and artifacts!|
Lost Island Area
- Lost Island is not shown on the Megapolis main map and it is not an expandable territory
- The player can visit the area either by using the visit button in the contest window or by tapping the yacht located next to Yacht Club
- Another yacht is located at the south-eastern coast of Lost Island
- The area has a steppe-like terrain with two rivers under which one forks in many little streams and forms several isles
- Many bushes, little trees and grasses strews the region
- Locals living in small villages and there are a couple of tents by expeditionists
- The island has a mountainous terrain in the northern part and features some ruins around Minotaur's Labyrinth
- Every 30 second to 2 minutes a thought bubble appears at one of the bungalows or tents that includes a message and occasional also ancient coins , materials or devices for the mining game. Only 3 bubbles can stay at once
At this contest all contest related buildings are fixed placed in Lost Island and automatic purchased, except for Workshop II and III.
- Timed Quest: Legacy of Hellas
The actual contest begins 7 days later after start of the timed quest. The contest points are Artifacts that can be obtained at fixed buildings on Lost Island only when the contest is active.
In the contest there are six leagues in which the player is assigned to it.
These buildings are the prizes the lucky few at the top of the leader boards will get at the end of the event.
At the end the contest the player will get a movable Minotaur's Labyrinth as an additional reward. There are 6 different labyrinths that are allocated to the player, dependent on the stage of his Minotaur's Labyrinth.
This is a progress where all invested Ancient Coins of all members of one state are added up. If a specific score is reached all state members receive the prize of this score instantly. One investigation costs 5 .
|0||02 x Naval Mine|
|3,000||05 x Vacuum Cleaner|
|15,000||10 x Underwater Torpedo|
|25,000||10 x Naval Mine|
|75,000||20 x Naval Mine|
Act of Territorial Expansion
Building Certificate for 10 materials
Here is a list of all thought bubble text messages:
- Become the chief treasure hunter! Collect artifacts.
- The first 13 Olympic Games only held running competitions.
- The capital of Greece is named after the goddess Athena.
- Ancient Greeks were afraid of the sea and did not know how to swim.
- Ancient Greeks called their country Hellas and referred to themselves as Hellenes.
- Modern theater originated in Ancient Hellas.
- The legendary Minotaur's Labyrinth was built by Daedalus on the island of Crete.
- The image of the horrifying Minotaur, a half man half bull, originated in Greek mythology.
- The prosperous city of Crete was severely damaged by a volcano.
- The inhabitants of Crete revered the bull as their deity.
- A Nymphaeum is an ancient shrine dedicated to the nymphs.
- You can trade ancient coins for useful things.
- Melpomene was the muse of tragedy and the goddess of theater.
- Many tried to vanquish the Minotaur, but only Theseus was able to do it.
- The only thing scarier than the sharp horns of the Minotaur is the prospect of never being able to find the exit from the Labyrinth.
- Theseus, the son of Poseidon, was the legendary hero that triumphed over the Minotaur.
- Ariadne helped Theseus defeat the Minotaur. She gave the hero a sword and a precious ball of yarn.
- Ariadne was the beautiful daughter of the king of Crete and also the stepsister of the Minotaur.
- If we believe the ancient myths, the island of Crete was the birthplace of Zeus himself!
- According to legend, Crete was the island that Daedalus and Icarus took off from.
- Not many people know that the ancient Greek palaces of Crete had working central heating!
- Snow falls only at the top of the tallest mountains in Crete.
- Naval Mines are the most powerful tools. Even shelly limestone is no barrier to it!
- Thanks to the efforts of Hercules Crete does not have any dangerous animals.
- According to Hippocrates the air of Crete has special healing powers.
- What hides beneath the sea waters?.. Explore the Flooded Temple and find out!
- The Flooded Temple is full of artifacts and ancient coins!
- The higher the workshop's level, the more different tools it makes.
- The ruins of the ancient city are full of secrets and mysteries.
- The first Olympic Games took place in Greece.
- The idea that democracy means that the people have the power originated in Greece.
- Theoretic mathematics was invented in Greece.
- SQ Internal Info:
- Name: Поиск сокровищ (translates to Treasure Hunt)
- ID: 20107000 (competition_treasure_hunt9)
|Lost Island III|
|Central Structures||• Minotaur's Labyrinth • Flooded Temple • Workshop ( I • II • III )|
|Additional Structures||• Cyclops' Fortress • Bull Arena • Nymphaeum • Academy of Arts • Thermae • Amphitheater|
|Events||• Legacy of Hellas (Timed Quest)|
|Thu December 15, 2016||• Snowville|
|Thu June 8, 2017||• Lost Island|
|Thu August 3, 2017||• Lost Oasis|
|Thu November 9, 2017||• River Valley|
|Thu December 14, 2017||• Snowville II|
|Fri March 30, 2018||• Flowering Hills|
|Thu June 7, 2018||• Lost Island II|
|Thu August 16, 2018||• Lost Oasis II|
|Thu November 1, 2018||• River Valley II|
|Tue December 18, 2018||• Santa's Village|
|Thu February 14, 2019||• Blooming Hills|
|Thu April 25, 2019||• Tribal Island|
|Thu July 4, 2019||• Lost Island III|
|Thu August 29, 2019||• Mediterranean Paradise|
|Thu December 19, 2019||• Santa's Village II|
|Thu February 13, 2020||• Tropical Island|
|Thu May 7, 2020||• King Solomon's City|
|Thu July 16, 2020||• Celtic Valley|
|Thu October 1, 2020||• Lost World|
|Thu May 20, 2021||• Enchanted Lukomorye|
|Thu October 21, 2021||• Paranormal Japanese Village|